Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny1987 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 09:37 AM
    She don't love me anymore what do I do
    OK well I'm 20 and my ex is 22. I lived with her for 2 years the past 4 months she keep telling me she didn't love me anymore and that she was depressed every time she was around me. This shook me up and made me think GOD I could lose this girl I bin bin for 2 years .and every day almost anything I did little or small she would have a fit and say at the end of the argument I Don't WANT U I Don't LOVE U Y Won't U GET THE HINT after that I always beged her 2 let me try and make her fall in love with me again ill try harder work at it . But everything went down hill she didn't let me cuddle her kiss her and sex was a defo nONO I tried everything and yes every time I beged her bk to let me try and make her happy she said FINE U CAN TRY BUT I Don't THINK IT WILL WORK. That same word every week. But what I don't understand is whill letting me try she did now and again sit next to me and put her feet up on me and kiss me goodbye when she left.. I mean how can you do that 2 some 1. so it came to my birthday my 20th birthday on the 21st of October me and 3 of my mates was in ym house drinking my ex was there 2 and all night she was sitting next to my mate and I mean 2 close she migth as well bin sitting on his face. So I started to get fired up then I thort no I won't I don't want this to get spoiled. So all night she was talking to ym friend and I stayed awake because I didn't trust this 1 bit and at 6:30am she said she is going to get fags with my mate at the shop round the couner. I waited and she never came bk so all sorts rand threw my head like she is with him and that so me and my other friends wemnt round that guys house who she left with and we went in his house and nope he said he would never do anything with my g/f so I was worried woundering were she is and didn't take till 9 pm that night I got hold of her she saying I had no opsition but to dissapire just get you stuff and go home we are not together no more... she was at her friends house.. I asked her if they were any one else but she said no... I asked her why she was all ova my mate she said sorry I was bang out of order doing that... when we first got to gether I would have never thort she would have done this to me but she said she don't normaly do things like that but her heads so messed up she doing things she would never normaly do. So I moved bk home and 5 days later I rang her up asking if she still feals the same.. and yes she does she said she feals lots better and she feals free... how can you just be so heartless to some one you spent every night with for 2 years.. I asked her if she even thinks about me she said that I hardly even crossed her mind since we broke and told me to delt her number and not call again?? She said I don't want to get bk with you because ill be depressed again.. and if she did she said she would prob cheat on me and have 500 other b/f it's that bad she said... that broke my heart so badly now I carnt eat or sleep or even think of anything else what shall I do now ring her and fight for her bk or what... does she still think about me... does she care... what's going threw her head I mean yyyyy
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Welcome
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/introd...tails-u-b.html
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 11:04 AM
    <moved from introductions to relationships>

Oct 27, 2007, 11:15 AM
    What kind of advice is this come on people
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Oct 27, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Sorry Bud but this girl isn't in her head right now!

I cannot imagine her saying and doing those things to you on purpose, unless she really is evil. Perhaps she needs a break and some help y'know, either way there is NO WAY you or anyone should ever have another person behave like that, especially when feeling and Love are involved. I f you contact her she will just continue to screw in the nails, let herbe and hope she either seeks help or regains her senses.

Best of Luck.

Oct 27, 2007, 11:19 AM
    I mean she ant evil or anything but how can you say them things to some one you bin with I could never do that to anybody not even my worste enemy... is it me or her or both I really just don't understand
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danny1987
    what kind of advice is this come on ppl
    Please understand that we do this for free an on our own spare time. It is Saturday and many people are out and about on the weekend. I am sure some of our relationship experts will come help when they are online. ;)

Oct 27, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Ooh u moved my thing to relasionship thaNK U I Didn't GET IT AT FIRST LOL

Oct 27, 2007, 11:32 AM
    I don't think it's you. I mean what have you done other than be there for her? The thing that gets me is the fact that while you are down she steps on you, I know you must love her but really you got to stand up and say that's enough, maybe then she'll see what she is doing.

Oct 28, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Would love more advise people
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I got a mix of some of my posts people liked, hope it helps?

First of all the way she has treated you and your still grovelling to her? Do you have any self respect at all? Nobody is attracted to a depressed person. They want a fun, happy person who is independent. You need to step away and get that person back you were before your relationship. Also the more you push the more she will pull. N C!

I can say to you I have had contact with my ex and it has knocked me back a hell of a lot, so stay no contact for your own benefit. You only have one life so live it for yourself:I think its time to accept the harsh truth that its over and start the transition to single life. Its hard but whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger right? More wary in the future and aware what we are looking for in a relationship and a person.

Treat your relationship as a life experience, you might not be able to treasure the memories you had right now but

One day you will. Do not regret but learn and move on, as someone much better is just around the next corner.

You must try follow these: (be strong)

1) Abide by no contact, ignorance is bliss so don't go near the 'grape vine'
    2) Work on yourself entirely - hobbies, work, gym
    3) Ever wanted to do something in your life? Nows the time
    4) Spend more time with your friends and family and renew old social ties
    5) Box every memory away and stay away from your fav songs for now - when you can look at it without feeling ill -

Ur halfway there!
    6) Time does heal :P It just takes a god dam while, but don't mope at home, go out, party, exercise - helps a hell

Of a lot

You don't need anyone to be happy.

The best revenge is to be happy yourself :]

Forgive and move on.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Pay no attention to the faults of others,
    Things done or left undone by others.
    Consider only what by oneself is done or left undone.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't

Learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be

Thankful.

You got to accept it. Delete everything and keep yourself busy. Here are things you can do right now:

1) Delete all his contact details + block him
    2) Have a hot bath with nice scents
    3) Listen to some of your fav music
    4) Read a book
    5) Watch a film
    6) Go out and party
    7) Spend more time with your friends and family
    8) Have a good laugh + watch a comedy
    9) Go out for a drive with your best friends - put all the windows down and put on some loud music and SING - I

Love doing this
    10) Don't SIT AROUND AND MOPE
    11) Get out of the house - Go for a walk, anything
    12) Join the gym + workout + have a sauna
    13) Book a holiday
    14) Try new things - meet new people, sign up for a course
    15) GO NO CONTACT NOW - STAY AWAY FROM THE GRAPE VINE, in time it will get easier but for now you need to keep

Busy and block him

Oct 28, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Come on people god dam lol
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 03:31 PM
    What do want ? Go get a life away from her.

Oct 29, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Hellllooooooo!? :(

Oct 30, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Thanks this is helping but will she ever call me if I don't call her??

Oct 31, 2007, 07:37 AM
    If she will never call you unless you call her than what does that mean to you? If she can easily survive without you than why would you want her? Don't you want to mean something to someone, love someone who loves you back? Follow the previous post and you will see exactly what she is doing to you.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Hi Danny
    Sorry for your predicament but you really must just leave this girl be. She has made it very clear that she does not love you. Not only with her words but with her actions. By the sound of it you have done all you can and it is still not good enough for her. Don't take that as a sign that you have done anything wrong or there is something wrong with you , some people are just not meant to be together. Go No Contact and start your healing process NOW. The longer you hold on to the thoughts that you can get her back the longer the healing process will take. Easier said than done I know , but breakups are never easy and you just have to be strong and battle through the storm.

And if you feel like venting and need people just to talk to just come on here and we are all here at various times of the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend states that she don't love me anymore [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating with girlfriend for 1 year .A week before she said that she want to have a break(smth similar),because she only loves me like friend and nothing more.She is also very said about that.She says she wants freedom,because she had enough of that.I love her so much.What should I...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search