Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Man, what a great video, actually ALL of them are! Thanks for sharing. I wish I could show you how scary my four are... LOL, they are wonderfully scary! See you in 5 years with the Spam, ravioli, beef jerky, four kids and my swim suit! LMAO!
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Feb 14, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Man, what a great video, actually ALL of them are! Thanks for sharing. I wish I could show you how scary my four are.....LOL, they are wonderfully scary! See you in 5 years with the Spam, ravioli, beef jerky, four kids and my swim suit!! LMAO!
    -----------------------

LOL
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 14, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Me in five years, after the big stock market crash.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attach...1&d=1203016860
    That picture just proved that the world can be messed up to the max, but we would be worse off without music - of any choice - there is a taste there for everyone.

I vote for spam and music and will suggest hotsauce, mayonaise, tomatoe sauce and mustard to enhance the spam.

Just my 2 cent's worth.

Feb 14, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Chuck Norrisisms
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Man! That video scared the sh1t out of me! That was a cute baby though. You are a lucky man Mr Greg Quinn.

Now, about Spam lasting five years in a can. Yes, it will. I once found a can of Spam in my grandfathers personal effects from world war two out in the barn. This must have been back in "63" or "64." Well, I et it. As you can tell from this writing I am alive and well.
    I would not trust that inferior product they call "Treat." Compared to Spam, it ain't no treat.

Any more Spam related questions? I have the, " All You Ever Wanted To Know About Spam But Were To Hungry To Ask" book. I study it. Aside from John Morrel, I know more than anybody about it.
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    That picture just proved that the world can be messed up to the max, but we would be worse off without music - of any choice - there is a taste there for everyone.

I vote for spam and music and will suggest hotsauce, mayonaise, tomatoe sauce and mustard to enhance the spam.

Just my 2 cent's worth.

That is the most wonderful thing about Spam, Chery my love, it goes well with any condiment you desire.

Feb 15, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Mag... I found the mother load. Documentaries

So far I watched the Zeitgeist part 2, and it was the best 9/11 I've seen yet. It was good enough this time to turn my stomach.
    I haven't gotten into the documentary section yet but figure that will probably be pretty awesome. I like this site I stumbled on, because I don't have to download and movies I've never even heard of are categorized without having to be related. Tell me what you think
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 11:58 PM
    That is a great site Mr. Quinn. Watch end Game by Alex Jones. It really is happening now.
    Thank you for the hook up. You know I won't leave the house all weekend now!

Feb 16, 2008, 12:14 AM
    I worry for Alex Jones getting assassinated one day. Is End game new? I thought I had that one already but can't find it in my spools. If its new, I'll have to download it off "you tube"
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 12:38 AM
    It is his latest. Been out a few months.

Feb 16, 2008, 01:14 AM
    It is his latest. Been out a few months.
    ---------------------
    Yeah, I figured it out. I don't have it, I'm a little excited to watch it tomorrow.
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 02:13 AM
    The link is in my signature. The video Google one.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    That was cool, Greg.
    I have a friend, a young German martial arts freak who flies to the States to be in tournaments and actually sees Chuck in person. He has pictures to prove it and says Chuck is really nice in person. I'm sure he is.. but as far as his movies - they don't impress me much - maybe it's the director's fault.. but I used to like the 'Walker' series now and then. I also cannot deny it is not a bad way for him and his brother to make a decent and legal living.

If you have talent, why not used it to advantage, rigth?

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 02:31 AM
    The link is in my signature. The video google one.
    Mag, I just watched the Google video, tried my best to hear it better because of the double-audio problem, but it just proves that wanting my right to leave this planet as soon as possible is not wrong. It did not shock me, because I always felt that we were always being used and abused as visciously as we have been.

I hope Prince Phillip does come back as a virus - but one that is targeted towards those who planned the New World Order and are still doing so. If not, I will try my best to do my part from wherever I wind up.

There is so much more I want to say about these people, but right now I am going to do some regurgitating of my own, cry a little, and get some rest.

One more little thing, - I still don't believe in taking anti-depressants - and now I know why nobody really should - they are also a means of control...

At a loss for more words right now, Love... Cher

Feb 17, 2008, 10:17 AM
    That was cool, Greg.
    I have a friend, a young German martial arts freak who flies to the States to be in tournaments and actually sees Chuck in person. He has pictures to prove it and says Chuck is really nice in person. I'm sure he is.. but as far as his movies - they don't impress me much - maybe it's the director's fault.. but I used to like the 'Walker' series now and then. I also cannot deny it is not a bad way for him and his brother to make a decent and legal living.

If you have talent, why not used it to advantage, rigth?

------------------------------------------------------------

I love Chuck Norris, this made me laugh. YouTube - Mike Huckabee Ad: "Chuck Norris Approved"

Feb 17, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Mag, I watched zeitgeist the movie. It's 3 parts, parts 1 & 3 are AWESOME! Part 2 we have watched. My friend Corie told me about this and I watched it over the weekend, at first it seems a little broad and then it turns into the best Doc I've ever watched in my life.
    Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007
    I really want to know what you think after this one.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 17, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn

I love Chuck Norris, this made me laugh. YouTube - Mike Huckabee Ad: "Chuck Norris Approved"

That was cool. Did I tell you I'm crazy about men with redish hair. I always liked him too hon.

Night,night.
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 11:57 AM
    What do I think? I thought that was pretty clear.
    I think we need to shut down the federal reserve and the IRS. These two alone finance our own destruction through the foreign bankers that are hell bent on owning everything. We need to tell Israel, Guess what, you are a foreign country, not the 51st state of the American Republic... good luck and take all your dual citizen zionist creeps with you. They have manipulated our direction for way too long. We will not be attacking Iran for you so you can rule the middle east, its oil, and eventually, us!
    Next, we would shut down all of our bases around the world, bring our dear Americans home and apologize to all the world for the actions of the evil, greedy bastards that hijacked out government from the inside. But not to worry about it any more for they have all been dealt with as traitors.
    Next, we would use our greatest resource, the people, to make America completely self sufficient. The NeoCons on this board say that is impossible but I know better. They are just brain washed into thinking we do not hold the real power. That is part of the NWO scheme to undo us. We, the people, hold all the power in the universe within our hearts and minds. No one can enslave us, unless we just lay down and allow it.
    Next, we would do it, become what we were meant to be, in harmony with nature, not some phoney money grabbing, profit taking bunch of pirates. People must live in abundance, not complete luxury. When all live in abundance instead of pure luxury, everyone CAN live in abundance.
    There would be a money system but it would be backed by something of true value, not just created out of thin air. Then, we would know exactly how much we could or could not spend. Money then would not be GOD of the nation because it would have real limits. God has no limits.
    Anyone around the globe that wants to join us may, otherwise, they can do whatever it takes to evolve or de-evolve. What ever they choose does not revolve around us and our business at hand, rebuilding a country based on GOD, equality and truth.
    That's our job.

Feb 17, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Mag, I just watched the google video, tried my best to hear it better because of the double-audio problem, but it just proves that wanting my right to leave this planet as soon as possible is not wrong. It did not shock me, because I always felt that we were always being used and abused as visciously as we have been.

I hope Prince Phillip does come back as a virus - but one that is targeted towards those who planned the New World Order and are still doing so. If not, I will try my best to do my part from wherever I wind up.

There is so much more I want to say about these people, but right now I am going to do some regurgitating of my own, cry a little, and get some rest.

One more little thing, - I still don't believe in taking anti-depressants - and now I know why nobody really should - they are also a means of control...

At a loss for more words right now, Love...Cher
    -----------------------------------------------------

Its nice to see you take the time to look & think about the unthinkable. So many Americans refuse to even consider doubt.
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2008, 12:51 PM
    U.K. government to nationalize Northern Rock

By Alistair Barr, MarketWatch
    Last update: 1:57 p.m. EST Feb. 17, 2008Print E-mail RSS Disable Live Quotes
    SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- The U.K. government said on Sunday that it will nationalize Northern Rock PLC after the mortgage lender almost collapsed last year as the subprime crisis turned into a global credit crunch.
    The surprise decision makes Gordon Brown's British government and taxpayers in the country the new owners of the struggling company.
    The government said it will run Northern Rock (UK:NRK: news, chart, profile) temporarily until it can find a buyer.

Here is more rubbish. This is a classic exsample of how it really works. And I quote:
    "The surprise decision makes Gordon Brown's British government and taxpayers in the country the new owners of the struggling company. "

When Gordon sells Northern Rock, are the tax payers going to get a rebate for financing the deal in the first place? I don't think so. You see, the private bankers are running the government! They will profit and the tax payers can eat cake! OH THAT PISSES ME OFF!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret, private [ 3 Answers ]

Why is it considered secret, or private not to share your family with your new male friend?

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Callers [ 2 Answers ]

I tried asking the person who he was and they asked me MY name and they said i went to there old school..........they somehow know my name and they are laghing when i cussed them out.......is this like a prank call?:confused:

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Private Caller ID [ 5 Answers ]

Curious to know if anyone is familiar with receiving Private Caller from a calling card. I have a calling card that I purchased about 3 years ago that I keep adding minutes to. Anytime I use this calling card it shows on the receiving side as either a 720 or a 404 area code. Just recently, this...

View more questions Search