Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangmom4 mika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 04:44 PM
    1995 Honda Civic, brake pedal makes radio go off.
    My daughter's 95 Civic, 225,000 miles, has pretty significant oil leak but runs great. Today she came home and said that each time she steps on the brake the radio goes off and the speedometer goes nuts, indicator swinging wildly on it. What on earth? :eek: I haven't checked fuses yet but would think a bad fuse would make radio and speedometer not work at all, not intermittently when brake pedal is depressed. Any suggestions as to where I should start checking? :confused:
    mkiivdub89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 11:30 AM
    I had the same problem with my 95 civic,
    Its not a fuse.. the actual main power wire from the battery is loose from the car.
    To fix the problem- just tighten the wire in the top left corner under the hood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 HONDA CIVIC VP DX-idle control and sticky pedal [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there! I have a two questions about my 2000 Honda Civic VP (DX). Where is the idle control valve located? I took it to Auto Zone and they suggested that I clean it- I don't know much about cars but I really want to do it myself or my fiancé to help me. Also, the best way to describe my next...

90 honda accord brake makes motor run ruff [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1990 honda accord with a 2.2 motor with a auto trans. The car starts fine, but when I put my foot on the brake the tech jumps all over the place and the motor starts to run ruff... help please Thanks

NO pedal when trying to brake [ 5 Answers ]

I have a '95 Nissan pickup 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder. About a month ago I started having problems braking (pedal went to floor). I have changed the master cylinder no luck, checked the lines and callipers no leaks, pads are still good front and back. I have about 230,000 miles on the truck and it...

Honda Civic LX 1995 [ 1 Answers ]

Is setting the time for a honda civic lx 1.5 the same as if you were setting it for a 1.6?

View more questions Search