Hi Nagaraja. What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I realized that it's a pattern. [ 3 Answers ]

I talked to my EX GF's sons Dad. So, The guy she had a big relationship before me. They were engaged at one time. A lot of similar things went on with them too. He and I have always gotten along great. So I asked him about some of the tings that went wrong in their relationship. What he said was...

The Pattern; what is the next number and why? [ 1 Answers ]

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 22 24 ? 100 121 10000 Please tell me the next number in this sequence and why? I have the answer can't figure this out. Thanks for the help!!

Pattern forming. [ 1 Answers ]

I angered somebody on-line last week because I told him, tongue in cheek, to throw away his new Noma thermostat. Are there any contractractors on this site that would install and guarantee a Noma, Lux or Hunter thermostat? Why not? How many posts are there this week about thermostats? What...

Child's speech pattern [ 1 Answers ]

Should we be worried that my 2 year old grandson talks about himself in the third person. He doesn't say I anything. He calls himself by name. When you ask him a question (sometimes) if it is not phrased correctly he will not respond. If you ask did he do something it is usually no. If you ask...

View more questions Search