Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tawana1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Human resources
    How long would I have to go to school for general human resources, is this something that I can do fast? And is the pay worth it? I work at a bank, I like helping peoples and would like to stay at the bank, do you think this would be a good route?

Check out some similar questions!

Dissertation Topics In Human Resources [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in doing my dissertation on knowledge management and the impact it has on organizational success. I would like know if anyone has suggestions on narrowing down this topic, ideas on wording the topic or providing a suggestion on a topic similar to this idea. Please help. Thanks!

Human resources [ 1 Answers ]

What are the roles of Human Resources manager in employee and industrial relationship with specific emphasis to the union and management relationship in an Organization?

Human Resources [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to you, and thanks again for taking the time to view and answer my questions - this is awsome!! I just found out I’m pregnant (Happy). I went through my employee handbook to find out what is said about maternity leave and to my surprise; there is little to nothing at all. My human...

Human Resources questions [ 1 Answers ]

1. What is the Career Scope for the person working in HR. 2. What is the basic concept of Team Buildind? How it can be useful for the Development of the company? 3. If a person who is physically Disable and is working in HR Wants to go to abroad like UK,USA. Is he capable of doing so?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.