Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grendolo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 09:50 AM
    80s Educational Children's Show - Guy in Basement
    I remember watching this show when I was a kid. It's about this guy who works in the basement of an office building. He has a talking computer mainframe for company. What's the title of the show? Thanks in advance.
    silentrascal Posts: 194, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 30, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Sounds like that old Nickelodeon kids TV show called "Today's Special". One of the puppet characters was called Sam and I think he had a talking computer in his office. I think he was the dept store security guard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

Educational show about a librarian [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this show many times in kindergarten so it would have been either 1993 or 1994. It was about a young librarian who was captured in the woods by, I think, a witch or just an evil woman. And the librarian would have to read stories for the witch and if she read one good enough...

90's educational children's TV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this show that was on during the day... I want to say about 1993-1994 area. It was NOT a cartoon. The main character was a young man, about 10-12 years old I think that had these "magic gloves". When he put them on and got onto a old motercycle (something like that) he was transported...

80's educational kids show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This...

View more questions Search