Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gia sophia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Gas Logs
    The vent free gas log inserts I bought do not have a factory blower that goes with them. Is there a blower of fan that I can use with my logs/fireplace to push the heat out into the room better?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 02:36 PM
    The blower you may have seen or heard about is not for a standard masonary fireplace. There are pre-fab metal fireplaces designed to accept a blower that pulls air around the firebox but not from the fire box. Do you have a masonary fireplace or a pre-fab?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 03:00 PM
    From your PM you have a modular home with a pre-fab fireplace. We should keep your discussion here on the open desk. Is your pre-fab designed to accept a blower, you may need to check the manual or call the manufacturer. If the manufacturer says it will accept a blower buy it from them, blowers are too universal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exponential and logs [ 2 Answers ]

How would you solve this worded equation: A satellite city was established ten years ago. For the last eight years, the city's population, P, has been growing according to the rule P=klog10(n) (where 10 is the base of log) where "k" is a constant and "n" is the number of years...

Logs are pretty hard. [ 2 Answers ]

the direction reads given that log 2 = 0.3010 and log 3 = 0.4771, state an equation you can use to find approximations of the logarithms of each of the following numbers without using a table. Then find the approximations. a. 4 b. 8 c. 1/2

Propane/Natural Gas Logs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a conversion kit to switch Natural gas logs to burn propane? And where could I get it at? Thanks

View more questions Search