Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gimmie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 11:16 AM
    HCG results
    Last Thursday I had a tubal ligation done. The doctor informed me that my HCG level was 9.58 when it should have been closer to 2. I went in for some more blood work today but I do not know how to read the stupid results. I guess my question is... how do you read these and is it likely that I am in fact pregnant?
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2007, 04:20 PM
    My doc had told me that any thing above 4 is pregnant so it sounds like u are pregnant to me but I'm not sure and really not sure how u read the results my doc always read mine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HCG Level [ 2 Answers ]

Well I went and got a blood pregnancy test done yesterday.. If I have it calculated right I should be at 20 dpo.. My last period was on March 17th and I was due for my next cycle to start on the 14th of April.. Well I got the result back today from the blood work and the nurse said it came back...

Hcg levels? [ 2 Answers ]

Confused I am 19 days post ovulation and I had a blood test to check for pregnancy and I got the results today they said I have a hcg level of 4 and to come and be re tested in 5 days,I am confused am I pregnant or not? I thought any hcg under 5 was a negative? So why the need to retest,is it...

Hcg 14 ? [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean for your HCG to be 14?

HCG Levels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm looking for information about twins and hcg levels. At 7 weeks, I was measuring at 165,000 mIu. I know that the range for singletons is from 7500-229000 for 7-8 weeks... but I was wondering if these numbers could be indicative of twins. My first u/s or doppler...

View more questions Search