Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekmather Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 11:33 PM
    RED SOX GAME 7 SONG before a commercial break
    Answer-ers,

After game 7 of the ALCS tonight, there was a song played during a short Red Sox highlight clip BEFORE the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th (I don't really know which one) commercial break, AFTER the game ended. i.e. During the post game. The song began like a modern version or remix of a fast, riverdance type beat. I couldn't make out the lyrics because the commercial cut in, but the voice was yelling/raspy. I've never heard the song before and I want to know what it is. Thanks,

Evan
    dcuthber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 11:22 AM
    'Tessie' - Dropkick Murphys

MySpace.com - Dropkick Murphys - BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS - Punk / Acoustic / Folk Rock - www.myspace.com/dropkickmurphys

DROPKICK MURPHYS
    jc03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Tessie by drop kick murphys is not the song he's talking about the yelling lyric part he's taliking about goes something like " i'm in so much pain and i want my leeeeeeg" and it has that modern bagpipe riverdance beat in the beginning
    jc03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Evan it takes a bostonian to answer this question correctly and I'm almost 100% sure that the song you mean is "I'm shipping up to Boston" by dropkick murphys this song is also played in the movie The Departed hope it helps
    ekmather Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Its not tessie, its "im shippin up to boston," which makes perfect sense during a highlight clip of the boston game. But its by dropkick murphys nonetheless. Thanks for the help guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Sox Fabric [ 5 Answers ]

:( I was wondering if any of you know where I can get some Red Sox fabric (thats not fleece) Thanks~

Motorola krzr red commercial song [ 8 Answers ]

If any one knows the song in the motorola krzr red commercial could you let me know that would be awesome

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

Song on a commercial [ 5 Answers ]

There is a song that is sung by a woman on a commercial. The commercial is for a woman's product like shaving or something. Anyway it goes something like... "And its alright and its going strong. We're going to get right back where we started from. Love is good, love could be wrong, we're going...

View more questions Search