Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommysgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Doll made in the 60's
    I am looking for a doll made in the 60's I assume. She had a plastic face and the rest of her body was matériel. She had a pull string on her back. When you pulled the string she would say mommy I want a drink of water and much more. She was a powder pink color with white polka dots. I remember I was about 2 when I had her so that would make it 1966. I would like to find out her name and what name brand that made her and the year?
    Thanks Lisa
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Great searching for the answer in the post above! I tried to spread some love again for you firmbeliever for your fine answer, but the system wouldn't let me!

You might also like to click on the following image search to see if you can find one like the one that you are describing, if it isn't in the above provided links.

1960's "talking doll" - Google Image Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Music of the 60's [ 2 Answers ]

What female Motown group sang "Do the Eighty One"

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

Singer of a 60's song [ 2 Answers ]

Who Sang "My Boyfriend's Back"?

The 60's [ 2 Answers ]

What are the sound of the sixties? And the history that took place in the sixties.

View more questions Search