Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Frank's Box
    YouTube - Chris Moon using Frank's Box

Electronic Spirit Communication
    Paranormal investigator Christopher Moon, the founder of Haunted Times Magazine, discussed 'Frank's Box,' also known as the telephone to the dead. The box, composed of used parts from various electronic devices, was originally housed in an old hollowed-out computer tower, said Moon, who has used the apparatus at a number of haunted sites, such as the Lizzie Borden House (now a B & B!) and the Mason House Inn.

Frank's Box allows for two-way communication with the other side, in a way that is more interactive than typical EVP, Moon explained. Two recordings were played on the show (additional clips are posted here). He claimed he was able to communicate with Thomas Edison's co-workers (Edison never finished the spirit contact machine he was said to be working on).

Towards the end of the third hour, Frank (franksumption.tripod.com), the inventor of the box, joined the show to describe his invention. To quote from his website, "the system consists of a random voltage generator, which is used to tune an AM receiver module rapidly. The audio from the tuner (raw audio) is amplified and fed to an echo chamber, where the spirits manipulate it to form their voices." Moon noted that Frank has been able to make each successive box smaller in size and that Frank has had success contacting "transdimensional beings."

Check out some similar questions!

Litter box [ 2 Answers ]

What will happen if my cat doesn't have a litter box??

NY W2 Box 16 for Non-Resident [ 1 Answers ]

I am a non-resident who worked a bunch of hours in NY for 2006. My NY W2 box 16 has my total amount of wages (e.g. $100) instead of just the portion of my wages that I earned in NY (e.g. $25). My company's payroll is insisting this is correct and follows state law. However the amount withheld Box...

Box trap? [ 3 Answers ]

What is a box trap? Please

Xbox X-perts... [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah, I have an Xbox and I can not play burnt CD's on it, but my nephew can on his. Is there anything I can do to my Xbox to make it play Burnt CD's? Also, I heard that there might be a chip available for the Xbox to convert it into a 360. Did anyone hear about this?

X in the box [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to cut and paste a graphic into my Yahoo mail and I get a blank box with a red x in the upper left hand corner. Any idea how to correct this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search