Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgausman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Royal 310BVr gas leaf blower
    What is the oil to gas mixture for the Royal 310BVr gas leaf blower? I inherited it and there isn't an owner's manual. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2007, 08:19 PM
    They all generally run on the same mix. Use the good stuff, litle containers to be used with 1 gallon of fuel by Echo. Just remember to use 89 octane and watch the gas pump and fill to 1 gallon and containers marked Imperial gallons.

Keep the container well marked and hopefully different than your 4 cycle gasolene.

This might help: 2 cycle oil - Lawn Mowers Forum - GardenWeb
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Hey, just purchase a packet of the oil mix that is suppose to work with any mix ratio. I personally do not like these packets. I run stihl products and only use stihl oils, and I only use the 91 octane fuel.
    kgl1919 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2007, 04:43 AM
    That Ryobi unit will run just fine on 87 octane and a 32:1 ratio. That's what it was designed to run on when it was built.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaf blower will not start [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 25cc leaf blower that I have been struggling with. I have taken a lot of advice here but still can not get it to start. It has spark, the carb 'looks' clean (no gunk), I can see gas pass through the tubes from the tank to the engine, and the oil/gas mixture is correct. The only...

Leaf blower will not start [ 10 Answers ]

How do I get a 2 year old Craftsman leaf blower to start?

205 craftsman gas leaf blower [ 2 Answers ]

What is the oil to gas mixture ratio for the 205 craftsman gas leaf blower? We have lost the owners manual.

Gas Leaf Blower [ 5 Answers ]

I have a McCulloch 32cc Gas Blower.When I put the choke on it starts and then when I put it on run it dies out.

View more questions Search