Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngstyMeierLink Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2007, 04:23 AM
    What movie is this? Italian American based
    OK so this is an older movie, but not black and white... I saw it so long ago when I was a kid all I can remember are bits and pieces. There's a huge Itallian Sylvester Stallone - Fonz like guy in it, and at one point him and a buddy of his get into an argument when the big guy is like... taking care of his birds that he has in a cage and his buddy kind of rips on him that he needs to have bigger goals in life or something like that... Um another part I remember is the group of them walking down the sidewalk and the Stallone like guy jumping up and rippin some leaves off a tree because he's all tough and pumped up and he thinks it makes him look manly. There were some motorcycles in the movie... and other than that I'll just be guessing and not giving good clues... Hope someone can help me! Thanks!
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Oct 19, 2007, 06:27 PM
    The Lords of Flatbush (1974)
    AngstyMeierLink Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Beautifull, thanks very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1960ish B+W Italian movie title wanted [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in a university film series 1960-1966. A naïve student is going to visit his girlfriend over break. Instead of the train, he's offered a ride by a slightly older worldly guy with a 2-seater sports car. The student shows the driver a photo of the unappealing near-fiance, who's...

What movie is this? Based in Africa. [ 4 Answers ]

I watched this movie about 2 months ago on cinemax (I think). It was old, not black and white though, probably 60's or 70's. The title was long. It had the main persons name in it and naked in Africa (I think). The star also wrote and directed it (I think). Ok so in the movie he and his companions...

80's Children's movie based in Australia [ 2 Answers ]

We watched a movie about a little girl wakened in the middle of the night then she helped a kangaroo to find her lost baby joey. It's been a while and I can't remember it well except the animals would turn into animation after you saw the live one. Thank you

American Psycho Movie Theme [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody name the classical song in the beginning of the movie "american psycho" part 1. It plays for like 30 to 60 seconds. And I heard the actuall song before. I want the name of it. I tried the soundtrack but its just a theme so I couldn't find it. Thanks in advanced

Trying to find a title of an old American Sci Fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help please! I am trying to find out the title of an old American Sci-Fi movie. It was made in the 1950/60's, and was in black&white. The short description I have of the film is: It involves a man who has returned from space, who then over a period starts to transform into a scary...

View more questions Search