Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nurse08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Should I let go or wait it out?
    My boyfriend and I have been living together for the past year after being together for almost 4 years now. He strongly expressed to me living together and getting married later when we first started getting serious within our first year of being together but I was against it. I have been in some pretty bad relationships before him and wanted to be sure I made the right choice with him. So at first (before living together) all between us was great. He and I both were attentive to others needs, respectful and hung together out when we could together. We did what was needed to make it work. Now since we been living together he no longer wants to do any of those things anymore. He insists he is not cheating or looking for anyone else. He said today he is stressed about being behind with bills and has no money to take me out and if he did have the money he would not because he does do what I do and I don't do the things he does. We argue almost every weekend because of this and when we don't argue it's only because I don't bring it up that he no longer spends time with me anymore. But if I go out it's a problem that needs to be talked about. But when its my turn to communicate to him how I feel about any situation he says I am talking to him like he is my son. What do you think is going on?
    nurse08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 02:28 PM
    [QUOTE=nurse08]My boyfriend and I have been living together for the past year after being together for almost 4 years now. He strongly expressed to me living together and getting married later when we first started getting serious within our first year of being together but I was against it. I have been in some pretty bad relationships before him and wanted to be sure I made the right choice with him. So at first (before living together) all between us was great. He and I both were attentive to others needs, respectful and hung together out when we could together. We did what was needed to make it work. Now since we been living together he no longer wants to do any of those things anymore. He insists he is not cheating or looking for anyone else. He said today he is stressed about being behind with bills and has no money to take me out and if he did have the money he would not because he does do what I do and I don't do the things he does. We argue almost every weekend because of this and when we don't argue it's only because I don't bring it up that he no longer spends time with me anymore. But if I go out it's a problem that needs to be talked about. But when its my turn to communicate to him how I feel about any situation he says I am talking to him like he is my son. What do you think is going on? I do not know what to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To wait or not to wait [ 15 Answers ]

Would you rather date around while waiting for the perfect person to show up, or not date at all until you meet the perfect person?

Should I wait? [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know something here if a man that says he loves you and wants to marry you says after 4years let don't see each other what do you and he said wait a year he will be back do wait or give up need help

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I wait? [ 9 Answers ]

Well see. There is this girl, Sarah. She beautiful and kind and gorgeous. I recently started to have feelings for her. I mean I've asked her "What would you say if i asked you out" before she did say yes. But that was a whole year ago. She likes this guy named Brad. Who is a real jerk to me but...

View more questions Search