Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amwhitley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Girl tells boy he's the father after 4 years
    I'm writing because my cousin's ex girlfriend (who has been around the world and back if you know what I mean) called my grandmother the other day and was trying to get in touch with my cousin. She told my grandmother that she wanted my cousin to sign his rights away to his 4 year old daughter that he never even knew about. What should my cousin do? He broke up with this girl because she was cheating on him so he has no clue if the child is his or not. It's not really fair for him to have to pay for a paternity test when she is the one who was slepping with everyone. I mean I just can't understand it. The child is 4 years old and now she calls and lets him know he is a father. Does he have any rights and what should he do first?:confused:
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Oct 18, 2007, 11:01 AM
    He needs to go to court and determin if the little girl is his or not. What state do they live in? Each state is different. But if he wants anything to do with that little girl then he should get a paternity test ASAP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Boy or girl [ 10 Answers ]

How can you tell if it is a boy or girl by the rate of the heart beat?

After five years he tells me NO MORE sex [ 21 Answers ]

Ok me and my boyfriend have been going out five years. We started having sex 6 months liter. Now after 5 years he tells me that we should whet till we get marred. BC having sex before marriage is agent are religion. So is that normal or he just need some series help?

Boy or girl [ 3 Answers ]

I have 5 children 1 girl and 4 boys. First 2 was with another relationship which 1 was a girl,1 a boy my last 4 babies have been boys and I am 33 and pregnant with my 6th child will I ever have another girl

Boy or Girl? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! About two weeks ago I discovered I am pregnant! ;D I wonder if anyone can tell me whether it's a boy or a girl. Thanks!

View more questions Search