Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jocase Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2005, 08:53 PM
    Can't read fonts
    OSX is not reading my fonts. They are fonts that I copied over from OS9. Two of my other designer friends said they are having the same prob...

When I run in classic OS9 the fonts appear as FFIL files when I run in OSX the files size is zero and they appear as some kind of UNIX file some fonts.. such as the "rave" just appear as a blank white icon.

Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Ms Word can't see all my fonts in System Font Folder [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: somehow I can't see many fonts (includes open and true type) that has been installed into system font folder in Microsoft word. Example, I've altogether 7 types of Tw cent and 10 types of Futura, but only 3/7 and 8/10 available in Word. Anyone knows what is the reason? Thanks

Fonts for Webpages [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to compare different fonts on a web page. The web page is currently being built), however I am unable to see the style of font it is. Eg ariel or Verdana. (I'm not artistic at all and I have no idea) Is there a way to tell what the type of font is. I tired coping it into word...

Embedding fonts [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious. Does anyone know how to embed a truetype font into a webpage or webpages. Sometimes I'd like to use decorative fonts and have them show up regardless of whether the viewer has it or not. Patrick

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.