Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    potti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Travel on advance parole
    Hi, I Came To U.s On F1 Visa.married To A U.s Citizen And Applied For Aos One And Half Year Ago.my Case Is Still Pending.I Have To Go To India On An Emergency.I Have Approved Ead, I130,ap.never Been 'out Of Status'.still Everybody Including Immigration Lawyers Are Telling "go At Your Own Risk.I Am Not Able To Understand What To Do.what Other Problems Will I Be Facing Apart From Out Of Status Thing At 'port Of Entry' If I Use My Advance Parole.somebody Was Telling Me That I Have To Take My Spouse To Come Back Safe.but, Doesn't Even Have A Passport Right Now.I Just Want to Know If I Be Able To Come Back?
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 17, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Most times, if you don't have your spouse with you, or have any proof of this marriage, you will be deported...

You do have a passport right? All they need to know should be on this passport... even your pending status...
    PoliticallyCorrect Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2007, 08:58 AM
    I came in and out of the USA at least ten times while my case was pending. If your passport shows you have permission to work in the USA there should be no problem. Mine was stamped as soon as my application was sent in.

But just in case, also take with you your marriage certificate and your wife's birth certificate plus a copy of your application. Do not show these unless you have a problem at immigration. Best never to give the immigration people unnecessary information!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting off parole [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any chance of getting off parole early? I have been on parole for multiple (3) DWI offences since getting out in 2004 after serving 2 years in prison. What are the chances of being dismissed before my 2009 date? I have had no violations and have been clean since that time. This is in...

Parole issue [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has been incarcerated for 6 months for violating a protective order he received a 2 years sentence in Texas Department Of Criminal Justice, He has already had a parole hearing and was denied but me and his family submitted a parole pack obivously it did not work and now he comes back up...

Parole violation ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just starting a 2 year probation in Pittsburgh, Pa. for retail thieft. Will be meeting with probation officer tomorrow. Will be discussing a new charge on accused burglary/2 counts of simple assault & criminal mischief. Had preliminary hearing and now heading to arrangement hearing on these...

Can I be a Parole offficer [ 3 Answers ]

I want to go to school to be a Parole agent. But I am not sure if I can. I have a criminal record. No felonies.

View more questions Search