Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namron7002000 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Internet explorer cannot display the webpage
    I have a notebook & a desktop both running windows xp home & internet explorer 7 ,when I try to access the web site SBS.com.au I have no problem with the note book But the desktop displays the message internet explorer cannot display the webpage .I have cleared my cookies temp files & history Any HELP please:mad:
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 17, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Get Firefox,

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

You can't beat it... it's the best web browser out there (thats free)
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Sometimes my computer does that and a few things work for me.

One... I unplug the power supply cord from the modem for about 10 secs then plug it back in and all is well.

Two... go to the 'start' menu, internet connections, then local connection... disable your connection, the enable it.

Those usually work for me.
    khadrawi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 01:28 AM
    I have problem in reading arabic mail in homail and the encoding to arabic gives unreadable characters
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 01:32 AM
    khadrawi, start your own post that way people can help you better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer display problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have Windows XP, Home Version. My girlfriend deleted some programs and since then my web pages do not display properly and the font is LARGE. I went to VIEW on the Internet Explorer toolbar to try and change the font but this did not work. FYI, I am using IE 6.0. Thanks

Internet User Stats: Browser, Display, etc. [ 2 Answers ]

1. I've generally relied on w3schools.com for display and browser stastics. I see a bunch of others mentioned here. Have any of you heard good reason to believe any one or two stand out as the best? 2. I'd really like to see some statistics on monitor resolution that break out the "over...

Can't display layer in internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to display a logo (color white, background transparent, png format) as a layer over a graphic in a web page. I have tried one hundred things and can't get it to work. Note: display in Mozilla Firefox is perfect. White logo does not show up in Internet explorer. Currently trying...

View more questions Search