Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ross Gillett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 02:33 PM
    NOMA 52-2570-6 Programmable Thermostat.
    Purchased NOMA 52-2570-6 Programmable Thermostat.
    Page 32 of Manual says:"Install 2 AA batteries, following polarity as marked; (in the right side on the rear of unit). "LCD screen will immediately show the room temperature."
    (I build my own computers, so I'm not inable)
    LCD screen did NOT light and batteries got so hot, melted plastic cover off batteries; tried another pair, and got same results!
    Appears to be a faulty unit... :mad:
    rajukakkar Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Send an email to the manufacturer.
    [email protected]
    UPM Marketing Inc.
    UPM Marketing Inc. - UPM
    Or call Toll Free# 1-888-468-6876

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma programmable 52-2570-6 [ 5 Answers ]

Any ideas why this system (which is new to me) always goes a degree higher than what it is set for? Example: I have it set for 16.5 and it goes to 17.5 When I have it set for 17.5 it goes to 18.5 I have it on the +/- 0.3 setting Thanks for any input...

Noma Programmable thermostat [ 14 Answers ]

I have tried to replace a conventional lever action mercury thermostat with a new digital programmable Noma thermostat. The AC works fine but when I turn on the heat, the AC come on then too and not the heat. I have no heat. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: Orange -> Y Red ->...

Noma programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Need to relocate a Noma programmable thermostat, it has 2 parts, the thermostat & base, how do you separate the 2?

Noma programmable thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old carrier thermostat model q674j119 or t874g1790 for my oil furnace and heat pump. I tried to change this with Noma programmable thermostat model 52-2558-8 but everythings not working. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: O -> Orange R -> Red W2 -> White G -> Green C...

Programmable noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am changing a York thermostat to a Noma programmable. I have rewired transferring w to w, rc to rc, g to g, y to y . There is a wire jumper on the York that goes from rc to 4. There is no corresponding 4 on the Noma. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where the wire jumper should go if I...

View more questions Search