Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ariannenemmie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Expecting again very nervous
    Had a baby in July07 and preganant again already?? I am excited they said it was twins then come to find out it was a vanishing twin syndrome the stronger twins feeds off the weaker one
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Oct 17, 2007, 06:21 PM
    You'll be fine. Calm yourself as best you can for your baby or babies sake as best you can. You already know the drill :).

XenoSapien
    hmcglynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Oct 17, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ariannenemmie
    had a baby in July07 and preganant again already???? I am excited they said it was twins then come to find out it was a vanishing twin syndrome the stronger twins feeds off the weaker one
    Ohh girly girl... Congrats on the TWINS! Lol I just had mine Aug 2. 07 and I still am scared to be intimate! Lol I'm not ready again yet to go 10 months of everyone telling me what I should or shouldn't do... ALTHOUGH I sure would love to have another one a few years from now. Physically and mentally I need the break... now I know this wasn't the answer to your questions but man you sure had me thinking I could be you.
    Well I'm not an expert or anything but I just wanted to let you know that whatever is supposed to happen will happen. I will pray for your new little ones... or one. It's a wonderful thing to have babies and I hope everything works out for you.
    Were there any complications with your 3 month old?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was he just expecting something? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I've been talking to this guy he called me all the time, He came to my house just to talk and say hi, then a week later he asked me to go over his house. We watched a movie and he made a move we were kissing and he was becoming very touchy. So I pulled back we were still watching the movie...

Am I expecting? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a 2 day period, right on time, but strange symptoms before this, like headaches, nausea and fatigue- did 2 tests and they were negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and still have a period?

Why do my husband sleep so much now that I am expecting? [ 1 Answers ]

Why do my husband sleep so much now that I am expecting?

Could I be expecting twins [ 3 Answers ]

If the implantation bleeding takes more than 15 days could it mean that I'm expecting twins, or is just not normal to go for that long, I waiting for the bleeding to end before I can take a pregnancy test.

Don't know when to tell our parents we are expecting. [ 9 Answers ]

A little over a week ago, I took a home pregnancy test, after being one week late, and found out that I am pregnant. My husband and I have only been trying for about 4 months, so we were excited when we found out. I am very nervous about telling my family, as they always haven't been supportive of...

View more questions Search