Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CGCLEANER Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 03:19 AM
    New construction cleaning business
    I am starting a new construction cleaning business and would like to know if anyone could give me the correct steps to giving a bid, what is included in the rough clean and the final clean.. :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Check out the links at the very bottom of this page - this question gets asked repeately. Must be some homework assignment.
    terrylinhart Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 12:47 PM
    I need to know how to make my bid on these jobs
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 3, 2012, 07:58 PM
    As NK said, you can search in the box at the top of this page and you will get a landslide of info.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

It says that I have to file a "Federal Employee Identification Number" (FEIN). I have no Idea what this is and where to get one---Can you help?

Cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I to am getting ready to start my own cleaning business here in Ohio. In my area there are not a lot of bigger cleaning businesses, I do know that there are a few of the one or two person operations. None of which are listed in any local directory. So I know where I need to first start the...

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

Im a young lady from nottingham and I want to start my own cleaning business asap but I don't have money. I have heard that you can start by just getting your cleaning products. Is this true? Could any 1 give me a number for any where that could help me? Please let me no bearring in mind I'm rom...

View more questions Search