Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mopar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Boyfriend of 13-years wants a 3-some
    My boyfriend of 13-years wants me to have a three some with a friend of ours.
    The problem is I do too. I've had a crush on this other guy for a long time. This guy is also
    Willing to do this.
    bummedout4 Posts: 245, Reputation: 6

Oct 16, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Why would your boyfriend want to share you and have a 3-some with another guy? Seems kind of weird to me. Another girl I could understand more.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 10:24 AM
    It's sort of up to you, but a lot of the time things will be weird with the friend afterwards and most likely you will lose contact cause there will be an odd feeling every time you both see him. But then again, although this is common it might not necessarily happen.

Also yes, why does he want to do it with another guy?
    Cher13 Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2007, 11:24 AM
    I have a friend that did the same thing and even know her boyfriend was the one with the idea after she went through with it he was always jealous and thinking she was cheating on him and it just caused a lot of problems! The eventually broke up... plus I would Never want my boyfriend to want to "share" me.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 16, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Maybe your boy friend senses your feelings for his friend and has decided to test you.
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Oct 16, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Why is it boyfriend of 13 years. Isn't that a little long to just be considered a boy friend. I mean by then I'd figure I'd at least get my lover or my man or my partner. Hmm.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Once you cross that line, you will never be able to go back. Your relationship will change, most likely not for the better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Ex-Boyfriend Stalks Me for Three Years [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex-boyfriend almost three years ago because he was a verbally abusive jerk. I despise him. He will NOT leave me alone. Restraining orders will not solve the problem; they only intensify the problem. I want to know what can I do that will TOTALLY make him find me undesirable...

My boyfriend of 11 years won't accept I am having his baby. [ 10 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for 11 years up until a year in a half ago, we separated by moving apart. He did cheat on me once I know of, During the last year we were technically broke up. We still spent a ot of time together. Valentines Day, New years Eve, he invited me to spend time with him and his...

Ex-boyfriend of four years that I still love [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so I was with my, now, exboyfriend for four meaningful amazing years and just recently (about three months in counting) he broke up with me. His reasonings were that I didn't tell him the whole truth about things, this is not fully true. I never cheated on him nor did anything of the sort, there...

My boyfriend says he is not ready to live with me after 4 years [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a bit of a dilemma, me and my boyfriend have been going out for four years and have been through so much in that time. He split up with me last year but soon begged for me back and has assuredme that I am the only oe for him and he wants to spen the rest of his life with me and...

View more questions Search