Ask
    SHERYLPUIG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Body odor
    I have a body odor. How could I get rid of them? :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I'm sure you have tried deodorant and showering daily, correct? I do not know where you are from, but many diets have herbs and foods that contribute to body odor, such as curry. You may want to look at your diet to see what may be causing this.
    dollface_93 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2007, 08:04 PM
    J_9 is right, I think you try a body detox, if you go to GNC I am sure they can get you what you need and if that doesn't work visit your Dr. and see if there's anything they can do for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad body odor? [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently discovered that I have a different body odor than normal. I normally don't even have to use deodrant but now I use it and still smell. I have even tried different kinds of deodrant to see if that was the problem and that doesn't work. I just don't know what to do? Is this like a...

Need a better body. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16, and I'm not really happy with my body. I'm about 5'5 I have long skinny legs, my butt isn't round and tight, I don't have a flat stomach seems like every time I eat all the fat goes straight to my stomach but not my legs or anything, I have really big boobs so I hate how my body looks!...

Body odor smell in play room [ 1 Answers ]

I've noticed a very strong body odor smell in the children's playroom the past couple of evenings. Of course when I first noticed it, I cleaned out everything, trying to find the source and found nothing, the smell went away... then yesterday evening it came back. I cannot locate the source. The...

HQ for the body? [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?

View more questions Search