Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svstudent Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
    General JOUrnal entries
    What do I debt and credit on a general journal entry for this problem
    Cash revenues received for various services were mens haircuts 3,200 women's 4,800 perms 980 and senior citizens 680?
    Please help!
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Dr. Cash 9,600
    Cr. Revenue 9,660

3,200 + 2,800 + 980 + 680 = 9,660

If you want, you can break up Revenue into the 4 categories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring from General Journal to the General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

When transferring from the General Journal to the General Ledger which cash items do you transfer .:confused:

General Journal Entries [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make a general journal entry for expenses the owner has paid out of his pocket? This is a new business and beginning capital came from an invoice to a customer and not the owner.

General Journal versus Cash Payment Journal [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ethical issue case I'm working on, but am stuck. I would like to know how would I determine which journal to use say for example, you go on a business trip to Australia and take your spouse along at company expense. Well that is unethical for sure, but you are best friends with the vice...

General Journal Entries [ 1 Answers ]

Hair Inc purchased a car for employees to use when driving to off site haircuts. Record as hair equipment. Cost of the car is $21,000, $10,000 is paid in cash and the reminder is financed with a 3 yr 8% note payable the principle amount being paid in full December 1 2009 interest is paid annually...

View more questions Search