Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tryin4ababy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 04:05 PM
    What if the sperm comes back out of me?
    Me and my fiancé have been trying to have a baby for about a year now. And I know this is probably nasty to you and I'm sorry but every time after he cums in me its like it comes right back out a few minutes later. Does that mean he can't get me pregnant?
    loover21 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 04:44 PM
    The same thing used to happen to me and my ex, we weren't trying to get pregnant but I know that If I stayed in her after we were done sex for 5 min, less would come out. If some still does come out there is still a chance of getting pregnant, even pre-ejaculation can get you pregnant, so just keep trying!!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 05:19 PM
    That's just gravity doing it's thing...

Ejaculation contains a lot more than just sperm... it had a mix of seminal fluids that help transport the sperm. Your body has the same thing. Your body produces fluids that help move the sperm.
    The first shot of ejaculate contains the most sperm, so if your partner can stay in you for a minute or so and ejaculate deep inside, it will deposit the most sperm closer to the cervix, making the distance they have to travel shorter.

Another thing you can do, is after he ejaculates... lay with a pillow under your hips or I slide off onto the floor, lay on my back and prop my feet up on the bed, and my husband lays down there with me and we just talk for awhile. This helps keep the ejaculate in there for a longer amount of time giving the chance for more sperm to reach their destination :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 15, 2007, 10:23 AM
    macksmom is right on. (Sorry, Michele I've got to spread some rep before I can rate ;))

There isn't anywhere for his ejaculate to go but down (out). Some will get to your egg, but it really has to come out at some point... it doesn't get absobed into your body or anything...
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo
    macksmom is right on. (Sorry, Michele I've got to spread some rep before I can rate ;))

There isn't anywhere for his ejaculate to go but down (out). Some will get to your egg, but it really has to come out at some point... it doesn't get absobed into your body or anything...
    Hehe Thanks hun :D
    doggystyle001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Hi the same happens to me. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for over YEAR now every time we have sex he cums inside me. But comes straight back out and yes its normal for it to happen as they say 99 percent off it comes back out. And only a little reaches to fertistle the egg. So don't worry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sperm [ 26 Answers ]

I had a girlie night out a few weeks back and we brought the conversation about giving our men oral sex. Some girls love it and some of us do just to please our men. Then we brought up about - Should we always swallow their sperm? Im confused, is it a must do so? Does a man enjoy it more? ...

Sperm coming out [ 4 Answers ]

In another post someone said she is trying to get pregnant but after 5 days the sperm would come out. Is this something that can happen? I know that initially after sex some excess ejaculation comes out but can this happen 5 days later? And if it does how do you know it is sperm and not just normal...

Sperm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the definition of artificial insemination and are they any links that can provide you with the procedure. Thank you

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

Sperm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What are materials of sperm ? What foods make more sperm ? Please answer me Tnx Bye

View more questions Search