Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Oct 14, 2007, 01:57 AM
    Is she spotting? She is having a really hard time
    When is it considered spotting during pregnancy? My wife said to me she was having diarrhea and her urine was fine but when she wiped she saw a very tiny red line now she thinks she is spotting. Is there any advice any of you could give to calm her down?
    Thanks
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Oct 14, 2007, 12:08 PM
    I wiped red a few times in the first trimester. I am now 36 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby. How many weeks is she? If she is cramping you may want to call the doctor.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Oct 14, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Some blood with out cramping is normal and some cramping without blood is normal BUT if she starts doing both at the same time call the doctor ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got beat up, having hard time dealing with it. [ 3 Answers ]

About a little more than a month ago I was jumped by three guys at school and I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with it, I broke my jaw and received a consussion during the fight, the guys were arrested and we are going to sue and all that but it still odesnt help. I know they will get in some...

Having a hard time figuring this out . What do you think? [ 3 Answers ]

All right, The ex and I broke up in February after 4 and a half years and since that time we've run the gambit of breakup emotions and conversations. Recently we have begun talking and things are seeming to go really well, she says that she likes talking again and so do I. when we do talk it's...

Having a hard time forgetting my ex after 4 months [ 7 Answers ]

Hi guys, I've read around these forums a bit and everyone seems very helpful and friendly... so I guess that's why I'm posing my personal question here. My ex-girlfriend and I dated for 7 months but around the 6 month mark, things got a little rocky. She was in the middle of transitioning to...

Having a hard time forgiving [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and together for 14 years. In the beginning our relationship was very rocky. We have a daughter and have managed to work through some very difficult times. Cheating and domestic violence. We did separate for a period but eventually got back...

View more questions Search