Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huskergrl921 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Fantasy Movie, elflike characters, character name "Kira"
    I can remember seeing a movie that had elflike characters, and maybe a character that resembled a "Blob" (kinda like a snowman shape, but with maybe elephant skin). I remember a forest like setting, dark, very green, foggy. One of the characters names was "KIRA". It had to be late 70's or early 80's... I think.?. Can anyone help?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Sounds like Dark Crystal. One main character is Kira... a gelfling... kind of like an elf...
    The blob creature you are describing could be several characters in the movie... this is Jim Henson at his greatest in my opinion.

The Dark Crystal (1982)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Dark crystal is a great film, if it isn't the one I recommend it anyway
    ssrinivas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Hi,

I unable to connect my external dvd writer to my PC. While drive is connect to my PC it is showing in device drivers like unknown device.

I updated with usb .INF file but not solved. Give me the solution.

Thanks in advance
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jul 30, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrinivas
    hi,

i unable to connect my external dvd writer to my pc. while drive is connect to my pc it is showing in device drivers like unknown device.

i updated with usb .INF file but not solved. give me the solution.
    You do realize this is the movie forum and this thread is about a fantasy movie, don't you? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

Desperately need the Chinese character for "JADE" [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone able to draw or direct me to a place where I can find the chinese rendition of the name Jade? THank you for any help.

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Children's fantasy movie, white pony "maramis" [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, children's fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?

View more questions Search