Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Oct 13, 2007, 04:58 AM
    11th Time Is The Charm
    A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, “Please be gentle, I’m still a virgin.”

“What?” said the puzzled groom. “How can that be if you’ve been married ten times?”

Well…

“Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.
    Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he’d look into it and get back to me.
    Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn’t get the system up.
    Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn’t know when he would be able to deliver.
    Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.
    Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn’t sure whether it was his job or not.
    Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.
    Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.
    Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.
    Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was… God! I miss him! But now that I’ve married you, I’m really excited!”
    “Good,” said the new husband, “But… why?”

“You’re a lawyer. This time I know I’m gonna get screwed!”
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 13, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Absolutely super!

excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Hello JD:

Even though I'm not commenting on all of 'em, they're great. Keep 'em coming.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritaki blue charm [ 1 Answers ]

I recently acquired a large collection of the blue charm #6978. Does anyone know best value options to sell this?

Charm or busy time [ 4 Answers ]

Rickj,SHAVED,ben11,chris!cajalat,curlyben... Where are you?I once knew a website which was attractive!has many attractive users.but now where they are?(many users that all they were online! )i think that it lose charm!but why??

I only have until may 11th! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going to Florida and my mom will not let me wear a 2 piece unless my body is "physically fit" I only have a bikini and I need a bathing suit to go to Florida... we don't have enough money to buy a nice bathing suit, and I really hate one pieces... they are just too uncomfortable and...

JV girls in 11th grade? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have another question. Is true that if you are in the 11 grade that you can still tryout j.v. girls basketball because I just wannna know. I don't know if I'm ready to go on to varsity. See varsity they have 3 freshmen and two seniors and 2 sohmores ( including one of are players) and the...

Sewage backup in condo unit on 11th floor [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a new condo on the 11th floor and I've been having plumbing issues for the last few months. The building contractors seem unable to help. Basically, I get sewage discharge coming up through my bathroom sink drain and when I flush the toilet the pipes in the shower make a gurgling or...

View more questions Search