Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clubby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Finance Mortgages
    If you take a 30 year $100,00 mortgage loand with an APR of 6 percent and monthly payments. In 12 years you decided to seel your home and pay off themortgage, whatis the principal balance on the loan?
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 18, 2007, 12:10 PM
    In month 121 you would owe $83,504.60 if you made all payments on time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrap around Mortgages [ 1 Answers ]

What are the details for a wrap around mortgage? How does this work?

About bi weekly mortgages [ 12 Answers ]

Just wondering if any one has had any experince with a biweekly type mortgage. We are getting ready to fill out some papers to start up that type of Mortgage. I know it would be cheaper to just pay the extra payment myself. That is what it works out to is paying an extra payment a year. But...

Second mortgages [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter and son-in-law owe us money (about 8 grand in all) and are not good at paying it back. I do not want to do a lien on their house, I would like to keep the courts out of this. Can I do a second mortgage with me holding it, that way we will get our money someday and I don't have to keep...

Mortgages [ 3 Answers ]

Just bought a home in June and since moving I have lost my job, is there any help out there to help me with my mortgage payments?

Pay-right mortgages? [ 3 Answers ]

HSBC and now another mtg lender have excitingly described this type of loan which allows a person to get deducted interest rates over periods during which the mtg loan is paid as promised. Is this a bait and switch tactic? I have a 720 FICO but am two years out of CH13 (discharged 2004,...

View more questions Search