Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carloscordeiro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 07:12 PM
    30 Day Notice
    I'm in a month to month agreement with my landlord and I gave a 30 day notice 0n 10-09-07 but I have changed my mind, am I obligated to leave the premises or is there a law or something that can help to stay in the apartment?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Ask your apartment manager... A nice manager would say that you can stay, since in most states you are only obligated to give a 20 day notice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 Day Notice [ 1 Answers ]

If I am a month to month tenant can my 'landlord' give me a 30 day notice to vacate at any time. I am concerned that I will get a notice in the middle of a month that I have paid rent for... giving me only a few days and dollars to move.

30 day notice [ 3 Answers ]

I gave my landlord 30 day notice and now I need to remain in my current apartment for at least 15 more days. They said they have already rented my apartment and can only push back my leaving date by one day. This seems like it should not be allowed. My moving plans fell through and essentially now...

30 Day Notice in CA [ 4 Answers ]

To explain the situation I have to include a little background. My sister graduated from UC Berkeley this spring. She went out of the country on vacation and I moved into her apartment and enrolled in summer classes as UC Berkeley. Her lease ended but she had said that she will stay here until...

30 Day Notice [ 2 Answers ]

I am in California and I was recently contacted by a collector who said I owed money for unpaid rent to my old apartment complex. Basically I hand delivered my 30 day notice to an agent in the leasing office on August 1 of last year along with my last month's rent. My lease had no provision about...

30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

I received a 30 day notice, with no reason why. 3 days after I received my 30 day notice, I sent my rent to the management company and cashed the check. Does that make the 30 day notice void. Bob

View more questions Search