Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChrisLay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Wake up spitting, Pee a lot, dry mouth?
    I have come to believe I have dry mouth because I can't breathe through my nose enough so I sleep with my mouth open, also. When ever I wake up I need to cough stuff feels like from the bottom of my throat and spit it out, normally brown, yellow or white. Also when ever I drink things I have to pee soon after, and normally more than once. I've been told maybe diabetes but I have had these problems for many years, but recently my spitting problem does not go away until later in the day now, before it would be gone within 2 hours or less now its until around 12noon any ideas?
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 12, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Are you a smoker? How often do you drink? Do you get high?
    ChrisLay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 09:58 AM
    I don't smoke anything, ever. And when I say drink I don't mean alcohol, some times I drink beer but no where near excessively

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Need help with pee pee problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a middle aged spayed male dog that I got from a shelter. I've had him for little over 1yr. He won't stop peeing in the house. I never see him do it but I find it. I don't think he does it while I'm home. He never poops in the house but he lifts his leg on things. I've never had a male dog...

Why is my baby spitting up so much? [ 16 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old baby this is his feeding schdule: Morning: 7 ounce bottle of formula Noon: 2-3 tablespoons of cereal mixed with juice, 5 ounce bottle of formula Afternoon: 7 ounce bottle of formula Night: 1 jar of fruit, half jar of veggies (or vice versa), 5 ounce bottle of...

Mouth Dry every time I wake up [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to know what does it mean when every time I weak up from sleeping my mouth is always dry. Its like I have to go run and get something to drink. Then on top of that I be feeling really bad. Can someone please email me back soon Thank You

Spitting Blood [ 0 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I I live in Japan and she has a problem that has persisted despite thorough medical exams here and in her home country. In the morning she spits small spots of coagulated blood, usually about the size of a pin head, sometimes a little larger, but not in any great volume. She has...

View more questions Search