Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slovezmealwyz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Confusion a little
    Okay just wondering is it OK to sumdays not really have symptoms? And all that? Just wondering my best friend said yes but just wondering?
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Oct 10, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Do you mean is it okay to one day to have pregnancy symptoms then the next day feel fine? If that's what your asking then that's normal. In my first trimester some days I would feel completely normal and the next day I would not be able to keep anything down.
    hmcglynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Oct 10, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slovezmealwyz
    okay just wondering is it ok to sumdays not really have symptoms?? and all that ?? just wondering my best friend said yes but just wondering??
    Throughout your pregnancy everyday will be different. You might be lucky and not ever feel sick or only get sick a few times. There were many days I forgot I was pregnant until I got bigger and I noticed back pain. Some say that being pregnant is the best thing that could've ever happened to them all of a sudden you have so much energy and want to do anything and everything but you should know not to do this. DO NOT do anything during pregnancy that you weren't already doing. DO NOT lift anything heavy you don't want that baby coming too early. Depending on how far along you are you should feel that baby move at least every hour to know he/she is okay. Just push on them a little bit during the day here and there to make sure he/she is okay.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Oct 10, 2007, 11:31 PM
    Yes, this is normal. Some days I feel as though I am not pregnant at all (except for the growing belly) then other days I feel so pregnant that I don't want to get up and do anything at all. And then there are those wonderful moments like the one I am having right now when you are up at 2 am with heartburn so bad that you can't sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maybe a little one? [ 4 Answers ]

So I am late on my period and I'm very regural my husband came in me I think the 7th of July and that's when I was fertile I didn't get my period last month I was suppose to get it the 7/27/07 now it's the 10th and nothing yet my boob hurt and my vains are showing more and I'm bloated but I'm not...

Little Kim [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what she used to get so light? I've seen someone post something about how darker African Americans can't expect to get any more than 1-2 shades lighter and that made me lose confidence but then I remembered Lil Kim who's like 2 or more shades darker than I am who got extremely...

Nothing serious- just a little dilema (lo) [ 3 Answers ]

OK yeah I'm not really crazyily in love with girls or anthing but I have a small isue when I talk to them .I can't keep I eye contact, I'm not trying to be disrespectfull by looking at the ground or looking out a window when they talk, but it just happends. And I can tell that it bothers the...

Little Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not too sure that one of my private parts look how it should. I don't know what to do..

The little kittey is confused [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone gets this, mail me back so i know this works because i am soo confused on how to do this! Kat!

View more questions Search