Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasciante Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Ovulation or implantation.
    :confused:
    Hi all.. its been quite some time since I post anything here. I have a question.. I need someone to analyse and try to provide a definite answer for me if possible.

I'm really having a lot of confusion calculating this and that. Help me to identify.

I had my period on 22nd Aug which lasted for 6 days. 3 days later I had sex with my husband. And on the 2nd,4th,5th & 7th, we did it again. On the 7th and 8th, I noticed tiny spottings and a small light pinkish color in my discharge. My discharge was clear mixed with whitish and bit heavy than normal. I also experienced light headiness, lower backache, some cramping & tiredness on these 2 days. Today my discharge is back to normal (without spotting) but I'm still tired and feeling sleepy. My cycle is 28 days so my period won't be due till 21st.

What was that I experienced? Ovulation? I think its still early to say its implantation. I had sex with my husband again last night (8th) just in case it was my ovulation.

Appreciate your replies experienced ladies out there. Thanks.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Ovulation alone shouldn't cause any bleeding, as its just your egg releasing. It's possible it be implantation bleeding, but that is very rare as an egg is microscopic.

It's possible that having intercourse could have released any small amount of uterine lining that wasn't flushed in your last period.

Really the only thing you can do is wait until your next period and see if it's late.

Good luck!
    jasciante Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Thanks michelle.. really appreaciate your reply. I'm looking forward to my nxt period though I'm not actually hanging to any hopes just to avoid disappointment :p

I just hope what I experienced is not anything complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by macksmom
    Ovulation alone shouldn't cause any bleeding, as its just your egg releasing. It's possible it be implantation bleeding, but that is very rare as an egg is microscopic.

It's possible that having intercourse could have released any small amount of uterine lining that wasn't flushed in your last period.

Really the only thing you can do is wait til your next period and see if it's late.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About ovulation [ 3 Answers ]

How many days before and after your period are you ovulating? Also how do you know if you can have children or not?

Ovulation [ 24 Answers ]

Just a quick question I have not had a period in over 10 months doc has said that even if you don't have a period you could still be ovulating, how can I find out if I am ovulating without having a period?? Help very confused and frustrated

Take look.ovulation? [ 1 Answers ]

I have detected my LH surge with a home ovulation kit but I have not seen very much of the egg white discharge. I detected it this morning and the morning before but I did not see the discharge throughout the day. I had intercourse the two nights before I noticed the discharge so could it be semen?...

View more questions Search