Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tri2kon9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Need to find out somebody's IP address on Myspace.
    My friends account got hacked, and I want to make the hacker pay. Any way I can get there IP or location from them posting a bulletin?
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Oct 8, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Hacked or Phished? A lot of my friends accounts got "phished" and the stupid bulletins about $500 macy gift cards or free ring tones go out and I have to let my friend know they've been phished and to change their password. Tom has posted a lot about that problem because it happens pretty frequently. I don't know anything about how you'd go about getting the IP address, so I apologize that I can't help you out there. But just so you know - that sort of thing is very common on myspace.

Oct 8, 2007, 03:25 PM
    I guess it was phished... I've seen way too many of the free ringtones bulletins coming from her...
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Oct 8, 2007, 04:06 PM
    I would think you would have to start with the myspace admins but I know that just knowing the ip address isn't going to do you any good. Ip address are randomly assigned and you can get a new one every time you connect to the internet so if you target the ip address you probably would be targeting someone that has done nothing wrong. What your looking for is the MAC address which traces back to the network card that the person is using. Even that can be spoofed though so basically what I'm saying unless your willing to spend years learning how to hack computers. I'd let it go.

Oct 8, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Fine... Time to learn how to hack!
    allgood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tri2kon9
    Fine....Time to learn how to hack!
    I was phished on myspace as well. They did nothing but the content of my private messages began to show up on various forums. I contacted MySpace and they told me to have a law enforcement agent contact them on my behalf. I am doing that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find e-mail address of the commissioner of baseball? [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for an e-mail or regular mailing address for the commissioner of baseball. I pay for MLB sports package and if there is any change in the schedule, say they have to play a double header due to a rainout, mlb shuts the programming off, or doesn't broadcast it at all. I pay 150 a year...

How do I find the walmart radio email address? [ 1 Answers ]

The email I was given is [email protected], but that does not work. Anyone know there email request address?

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

View more questions Search