Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbt66's Avatar
    bbt66 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #1

    Oct 7, 2007, 07:43 AM
    During the year the assets of SJC, Inc, increased by $100,000.00 and the liabilities increased by $50,000.00. If the owner's equity in the business is $250,000.00 at the end of the year, the owners equity at the beginning of the year must have been?

Check out some similar questions!

Question [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I was supposed to get my period on the 23rd of this month and still nothing, I had some spotting about a week an ahalf ago. I took a test a couple minutes ago and it was negative, anyone have any ideas?

EX- question? [ 2 Answers ]

here's the scenario: my X and I broke up about five months ago due to some trust issues.I started lying a little here and there just to avoid conflict and it finally caught up to me. We lived together for almost two years and together three. I moved my stuff out of our place after her telling...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

My question isn't like any of these! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 9 year old daughter that has started her period for the first time. I am nowhere near prepared for this. I have searched the net many times tonight, but can't find the answer I am looking for. She dosen't have any body hair in the places she should but still yet the doctor says...

Question [ 2 Answers ]

If you anchor 2 boats in a river so they ride in the current parallel and close to each other, they move together as I they were being sucked or pushed? Why? There is lots of room in a steel ship and it floats easily on the sea, but if you put a holee in the hull it sinks? Why? When u...


View more questions Search
 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.