Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine081964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Determinet the Equivalent units of production for materials and conversion costs
    Production costs:
    1. Transferred out 8960 units
    2. Started 1,100 units that are 40% complete as to converstion costs and 100% complete as to materials at July 31

Costs:
    Beginning work in process $0
    Materials 45,010
    Labor 14,080
    Manufacturing overhead 18,810

Determinet the Equivalent units of production for materials and conversion costs
    Total equivalent units
    khemz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine081964 View Post
    Production costs:
    1. Transferred out 8960 units
    2. Started 1,100 units that are 40% complete as to converstion costs and 100% complete as to materials at July 31

Costs:
    Beginning work in process $0
    Materials 45,010
    Labor 14,080
    Manufacturing overhead 18,810

Total equivalent units

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depreciation methods straightline units of production and double declining balance [ 8 Answers ]

can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I've done each depreciation method according to the book but my totals are not totalling up correctly. I will type the assignment and then type what I did so far. part 1 a machine costing 210,000 with a four year life and an estimated 20000...

Equivalent Units; Weighted-Average Method [ 0 Answers ]

You are employed by Spirit Company, a manufacturer of digital watches. The company's chief financial officer is trying to verify the accuracy of the ending work in process and finished goods inventories prior to closing the books for the year. You have been asked to assist in the verification. ...

View more questions Search