Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Queen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 04:50 PM
    My cat is in labor
    My cat has been in labor for 4 hr what do I do?:eek: :)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Feline How-To Manual: Pregnancy and Delivery ~ Pawprints and Purrs, Inc. Hope you find this helpful. Also want to mention that spaying her is the most humane thing you can do. A cat can have 3 or more litters a year. Our shelters,rescues and pounds are over flowing with cats. Sapying a cat can also prevent certain types of cancers and infections. Good Luck
    The Queen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Queen
    My cat has been in labor for 4 hr what do i do?:eek: :)
    need help?
    lily_678 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2007, 05:39 PM
    :) call a vet they seem to know everything about that stuff they come in handy sometimes, no just kidding, but seriosly I would call a vet.:)
    lily_678 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Call a vet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my cat in labor [ 1 Answers ]

Mt cat is about 7 weeks pregnant and the other day it looked like her belly had shrunk she hasn't given birth yet as you can still see the kittens moving she keeps panting and that has been for about 2 days now is she going into labor or not help

Is my cat in labor? [ 1 Answers ]

:ee My cat is due any day to have her babies. She has been doing a lot of sleeping and eating, but she started vomiting today, she has done it about 3 times. Is this the beginning of labor?

LOOK is my cat in labor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my 7 weeks pregnant cat had a huge belly but now it looks as if the belly has shrunk, you can still see the kittens moving and she has been panting on and of for two days now, she has started nesting and keeps squatting is labor soon? Help

My cat is in labor [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had one kitten last night around 12:30 am, we left her to have them and went to bed, she still only has one kitten, and it's 8:21 am.. it feels like there are more kittens in her, and we don't know what to do? It seems like they should all be born by now. Can we help her? We can feel other...

View more questions Search