Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YoungGrayHair Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Oct 6, 2007, 09:54 AM
    How to get my gray back
    Hello all,,
    I am in need of some advice that will work really fast,
    I am 33 yrs old and have been going gray since I was about 16 I colored it for a few years and then just let it go , my hair is or was really long ,to my thighs,and it is all dif. Colors, gray,brown,white,silver very diff.anyway I wanted to get the old color off ,it was a dull yellow, and went to the drug store and bought a color kit, oh no is all I can say... I ended up going to a salon after about 4 weeks , my hair is now pastel colors and it is like a yellow orange, I called her and she had me come back and put some foil on it ,but it just looks awfull.I read your advice here to similar situations and tried the Prell shampoo trick, but I really think this is more than I can handle now.
    I just want my original colors back if at all possible,also she ended up cutting my hair off up to my bra line... I am so upset about this... please help me, anyone...
    Tia
    Young Gray Lady

Check out some similar questions!

Gray Hair [ 4 Answers ]

Is it normal for a 19 yr is getting gray hairs?

Gray wisdom tooth, or what? [ 3 Answers ]

I just noticed tonight that behind my farest back teeth I see something coming out, scratching it with a toothpick it felt and sounded just like a tooth, I guess its my wisdom tooth... But Its gray! I don't know if it is, I've been using dipping tobacco for a year now ( tobacco you place under your...

Removing Color to Go Gray [ 1 Answers ]

I appreciate that this forum is available. I have looked in many places but can't seem to get where I need to be. Here is my dilemma. My natural hair color is dark brown and white and gray... I really don't know too much for sure because I have been using permanent hair color for 20 or so years,...

Gray hair too much [ 1 Answers ]

I am 57 years old. I have been completely gray for about five years. My hair was originally very dark brown (almost black) and long. I started getting gray in my 20's, so I spent years coloring my hair. I finally decided to let the gray grow out. Now, that it's completely gray, it seems to be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.