Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clasam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 12:00 PM
    German Passport if Married to German
    I am married to a German. I am holder of a Lebanese Passport. My Wife and I live outside Germany. Can I get the German Passport?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I don't know the immigration laws for all counties but generally passports are given to citizens only. To become a citizen you have to apply to be a permanent resident of a country (and of course get accepted) and then live in Germany for a certain number of years before you can apply to be a citizen.
    yasin36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Hello,I wish luck to all people and after I want ask people who can help,I'm man live with my girlfriend in germany and I want do papers for living together but I don't know what I need or how to do it,she is working,so please help me what I need to do for living together,I mean for living together not for married and thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandparents were German Jews - Can I get a German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I know a few years ago there was a program that allowed children and grandchildren of Holocaust-era German Jews to apply and receive German passports. I cannot find any information about this on the internet, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My father's parents both...

German Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if I can obtain a german passport. My father was born in german in 1947. I was born in australia and hold a Australian passport. My fathers mother born in poland.

View more questions Search