Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Chorus used in movies involving he devil or evil.
    Im looking for the classical piece used all the time in movies when there is something evil or exciting or devilish happening. Im NOT thinking fugue by JS Bach... I don't know the word as they are in another language, but the beat is something like:

Hee hee ho ho
    Hee hee ho ho...

Does that make sense? Lol... help please!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Never mind, I found it...

Carmina Burana (oratorio) O Fortuna
    O Fortuna
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 10:41 PM
    All I can think of is that a diminished chord works really well for scenes that require some kind of suspense. I can think of many pieces that use the diminished chord or chords. Even the minor chord used with certain beats can be appropriate. But, you are looking for one piece. Correct? If so, then I don't think that there is one, certain piece.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    nevermind, I found it...

Carmina Burana (oratorio) O Fortuna
    O Fortuna
    Okay, you found what you were looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song title? Chorus: love, you're my everything [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Heard this song in a wedding ceremony last weekend Sep 16 2007. Singer: female Time: possible 70's or 80's The chorus is something like this: "love, you're my everything you're the song I sing

Could the Devil be from another planet? [ 48 Answers ]

This is a silly question maybe, and I know there is no scriptural basis for it. However, I recently saw John Carpenter's movie "Prince of Darkness", and it explains that Satan basically was an ancient evil being from another galaxy who came and tried to take over the earth. Anyway I thought it was...

Jesus vs the devil [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me this joke this morning - thought I'd share it Jesus and the devil were arguing one day over who was better and who influenced men more. God got really fed up and says nether of you are very relevant anymore you need to get with the times. Who needs cankers cured these days...

View more questions Search