Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wiley2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 04:40 PM
    In search of Lifetime movie title
    There is a movie on lifetime which is about a guy who kills girls, and ties weights to them, and puts them in a lake, and dresses them up and calls it his garden. I can't think of the name of this movie and it is KILLING me... hopefully someone can help me think of the title... thankss:)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Cabin by the Lake?
    Amazon.com: Cabin by the Lake / Return to Cabin by the Lake: DVD:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Lifetime Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to obtain the title for a movie aired on lifetime. It was about a family with two little girls who were allergic to sunlight and have to live in the dark. They had to go through alot of court cases because it was such an unusual thing and nobody believed them.please help me:confused:...

Title of lifetime movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a guy who had a heart transplant and his family researched the person who donated the heart... if you know the title please let me know :)

We couldve been a lifetime movie I swear. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay before I get into this,I just want to warn everyone.We were really crazy.ok... I had a crush on this guy that was a translator at my middle school when I was twelve.He was nine years older then me.His student was a year above me and when he moved on up to the high school,so did...

In search of the title of a movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The title of the movie that I am looking for is a movie from my childhood. I only remember certain things about the movie so I hope someone can help me out. The movie it's self is based around characters simalur to "the league of extrodinary gentalment". With the whole group of more...

View more questions Search