Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confused_On_Color Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Oct 3, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Just looking to lose a few pounds. Any ideas?
    Hello I'm looking to lose roughly 30-40lbs. Just need a few tips I'm going to a gym but that's not on a normal sched. Thanks to my mother. Anyway any good diets, excercises, sites, etc out there that anyone knows? If so post please!
    luz garica Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused_On_Color
    Hello im looking to lose roughly 30-40lbs. Just need a few tips im going to a gym but that's not on a normal sched. thanks to my mother. anyway any good diets, excercises, sites, etc out there that anyone knows? if so post please!
    Hi I know about loose wait I loose 30 pouds so you should drink water as most you can and to loose 30 pounds you should eat 1200 calories everyday and 35 from fat no more then that do a lot exercise in the gym less them 2 months you could loose 30 pound

Oct 3, 2007, 05:34 PM
    OK thanks

Oct 3, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Any others?
    Nice1 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Hello im looking to lose roughly 30-40lbs. Just need a few tips im going to a gym but that's not on a normal sched. thanks to my mother. anyway any good diets, excercises, sites, etc out there that anyone knows? if so post please!
    The best thing you can do is count your calories intake. Eat smaller portions more times a day. Instead of eating 3 times a day an overly full plate of food. Eat portions of the size of your fist at least 8 times a day through out the day. The smaller the portions, the easier you can distribute it in order to maintain your stomach full. Drink plenty of water at least 8 glasses a day. Prepare your food without that unhealthy oil, prefferibly use Olive Oil or fat free butter. Control your carbohydrate intake. Snack on healthy fruits. Banana is a quick energy booster. Apple are wonderful snacks too. The point of all is to eat a balance meal that it is well prepared. You know that whenever we eat those 3 meals a day, we find ourselves hungry again throughout the day. Play around with what I told you, and you will definately lose your weight.

Some people think that if they stop eating that they will lose weight. Crap!! You actually gain weight because your stomach is empty. Once you lose the weight and begin to eat again, you will gain all the weight back. Your stomach will make up for what it was used to having. Exercise occasionally, it doesn't have to be 24/7, just make it a part of your life. Whenever you can't go to the gym, make sure you walk, or do shores around the house. Maintain active, don't sit around. Yes, you may watch television and things like that but do it with some type of activity around it. I like to dance and burn calories that way. Put some videos on and just go a little crazy. Lol! Whether is using the mop, the broom, whatever you might have around. Eventually, you will get bored and will go to the gym at least to step out of the house. Walking is great, make sure you take your water bottle. You can even wear sweat clothes. Our sleep is also important, sleep 8 hours a day if possible, if not try to make it to be at least 6 hours a day. Rest of course we all need a rest, just make sure that you incorporate the exercise at least 15 minutes a day. I do everything I have to do throughout the day. I try to put my kids to sleep early, and I go right to sleep with them. Good luck!

Advice: Wrap reynolds wrap around your tummy under your sweat close, that will cause you to sweat out those toxins.

Oct 4, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Thanks! I love the foil idea that will make working out so much fun lol
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Oct 4, 2007, 05:12 PM
    The thing that will really make you lose the weight is not so much your body, but it's your mind.

You have to be organized and dedicated. This will be very very very hard to do, but the results will leave you looking and feeling great.
    IGotQuestions Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 05:23 PM
    You can eat normally, just don't eat sweets. I'm telling you it works well. Also you don't starve yourself. If you hit the gym 3 - 4 times a week you should be fine with just eating normal foods. Just lay off Mcdonalds and other fast foods.

Oct 10, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Sweet thakns guys!

Oct 11, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Thanks! I love the foil idea that will make working out so much fun lol
    Remember not the aluminum foil but the soft plastic kind that wraps the sandwiches.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Not only sweets, also avoid greasy foods, junk food, fast food and prepared foods-frozen, boxed, canned. They contain preservatives and chemicals that make you gain weight. Also
    By the time prepared foods are done being processed the vitamins, minerals and enzymes
    Have been cooked out of them.
    Try to eat fresh foods and home cooked meals as much as possible.
    Also do not eat artificial sweeteners or diet food or soda. They turn into formaldahyde in your system and actually cause you to gain weight.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Instead using the foil you can get a "sweatsuit" from a local retail store. They are made of basically the same material. They are like $15 at Fred Meyer. They make you sweat like crazy while exercising, make sure to keep a water bottle handy, you don't want to get dehydrated! I've been using one while on my elliptical. It's awesome. And after I exercise I take a shower and my skin is incredibly soft from all the moisture. Two birds with one stone. Good luck, girlfriend. Also try replacing bad for you snacks with a slim fast, and replace all icky drinks like soda and sugary juices with water. It'll work wonders.

Oct 12, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMrsDavorin
    Instead using the foil you can get a "sweatsuit" from a local retail store. They are made of basically the same material. They are like $15 at Fred Meyer. They make you sweat like crazy while exercising, make sure to keep a water bottle handy, you don't want to get dehydrated! I've been using one while on my elliptical. It's awesome. And after I exercise I take a shower and my skin is incredibly soft from all the moisture. Two birds with one stone. Good luck, girlfriend. Also try replacing bad for you snacks with a slim fast, and replace all icky drinks like soda and sugary juices with water. It'll work wonders.
    Good observation, I think a sweasuit sounds like usable ideal, and it sounds affordable.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice1
    Good observation, I think a sweasuit sounds like usable ideal, and it sounds affordable.
    Why thank you... I love mine... although it does get smelly... LOL... I get a new one every few months, but I just wipe it down with clorox wipes... I wear it over a sportsbra and shorts...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to lose 48 pounds! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: please help! I just turned 15 and I weigh MORE than my 17 year old boyfriend. He weighs 160 and I weigh 178. How can I lose weight! I wanted to weigh around 130 for summer... or 10th grade... I don't know what to do! I exercise, eat right, and play softball all the time, but I just...

Need to lose 40 pounds [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 40 pounds larger than I was before I had my baby what is a quick and easy way to get back to the size I was?

How do I lose 50 pounds [ 14 Answers ]

I really need to lose 50 pounds in 2 months, could someone please tell me some good ways to lose weight fast?:confused:

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello, my name is Noemi and unfortunately like many of us I have gained a huge amount of weight.. I am 6'00 ft tall and before I got married I use to weight 148 (I was super skinny and I loved it).. Those were the happy days for me-all of the cloths I would try on or wear fit beautifully.....

How to lose 50 pounds [ 1 Answers ]

How can I lose 50 pounds fast and easy I'm 18 5'10'' and about 235 to 240

View more questions Search