Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VictorLy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Which Cal State Schools are Good for Psychology?
    Hi, Everyone,
    My girlfriend is planning to transfer to UC Berkeley or UCLA, but would like to apply to other universities as a backup. She will be a psychology major, so I am trying to figure out which California State Universities (universities in the Cal State system) would be the best for her. If there is a better place to ask this question, either in this forum or a different one, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Victor Ly
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Have you tried going to Colleges and Universities at U.S. College Search yet?

There are so many colleges in California that offer psych degrees.

UC Davis
    UC Santa Cruz... just to name 2

A simple Google search for California Universities and Psychology turned up a lot.
    VictorLy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Thank you for the quick reply. I am actually looking for Cal State schools, not UC schools. Also, virtually all the universities I can think offer psychology degrees - what I am looking for specifically are Cal State universities that have outstanding/good psychology programs.

Thanks,
    Victor Ly
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Here you go. Another simple Google search

Cal state psychology - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Montesorri Schools [ 6 Answers ]

I am considering enrolling my children, ages 4 and 6, into a Montessori school in the fall. I have all the information, have been to the Montessori websites, and done a fair bit of research on it. I'm interested in other people's thoughts and opinions about the Montessori schools. If anyone has...

Good online schools [ 2 Answers ]

I work full time as a nanny so I have no time for actual college classes. I want to take classes to help me move along a little with my writing. I am only 19 so I don't have any experience at all. I am not sure what I want to do exactly but I do know I don't want to sit on my rear and not do...

Veterinary Schools [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a list from best to worst colleges and Universities to attend for Veterinary Degrees. Maybe, some extra info as well on a broad term as to what is available in the United States for schools that I can obtain a degree as a veterinarian. Preferably what is available in Texas to start with....

Good psychics schools [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in the paranormal, and since my father committed suicide I have wanted to find out if he is still here or went to another place... I would like to get some real information on good psychic schools so that I can find him. Can anyone help me?

Looking at new schools [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find questions to ask a principal at a new school I am interviewing?

View more questions Search