Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missy14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Dark spot on my nose it was a pimple
    Hi I need help with this dark spot on my nose it won't go away and I don't know what to use to help it heal and or cover it with make up so that when I go out people won't stare at my nose it was a pimple and then my nose started to peal and it was really red and then it started to jeal but now its just a dark brown spot.:(
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Just let it heal and try Neosporin....you can get it like a pharmacy ....Rite Aid etc.
    Gud Luck;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of dark spot on my neck [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I seriously need get rid of dark spot around my neck it started after my first child and since I have been battling this condition.

Dark spot on nose from pimple [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark spot on my nose and it was worse but I got better and I was wndering if there is something that make it go away or help it heal prehapes maybe even cover it with make up to. Please:(

Small spot/pimple [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just notice that near the head of my penis is a smallis pimple like spot it doesn't hurt unless I touch it I tried to squeeze it as it looks like it got a bit of white puss in it and it hurt like hell I am embarrest to go docs I do a lot of mastubation so I heard it could be because of that I...

Dark spot [ 2 Answers ]

I am a african american and I have dark spot from pimples on my face and from shaving my face I was wondering what is the best bleaching cream I can use to get rid of it, I would really appreciate it

Dark spots on nose [ 2 Answers ]

I busted a pimple some time ago and it formed a dark spot on my nose is there any way that it can be removed.

View more questions Search