Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Camry1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 10:45 AM
    No pressure coming from hot water line
    I have no water coming from the hot water line cold water line is fine some advice please
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 1, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Is the loss in just one fixture or the entire house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

No water coming out of the hot water spigots of any faucets [ 3 Answers ]

We shut off all water valves & finally found the valve to the enrire house so shut off all water supply. Got a temporary fix then tried turn on all lines (counter clockwise) so we have cold running water but all hot lines are empty... I keep going through the lines ...

Low water pressure on hot water line [ 1 Answers ]

Upon returning from a trip and turning the water back on, we discovered that the hot water line to the kitchen sink and the dishwasher has low pressure. How do we find what is causing this?

Loud Bangs Coming from PVC waste pipe and Hot Water Copper Line [ 6 Answers ]

A year ago I had a crack and leak in our PVC waste pipe just behind our family room wall close to the first story floor. The plumber opened up the drywall and cut out the cracked portion (2 feet) which exended from just behind the family room wall down to the basement and replaced it with a new...

View more questions Search