Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennakay07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 09:30 AM
    I think I might be pregnant
    Im about a week an a half late for my period which is not normal for me, I've been with the same guy for about 2 years an we never use protection. Yesterday when I was at work I went to the restroom because I thought I started my period it felt like it anyway an when I looked it was a light brownish discharge, then when I got home I noticed a very lite pink blood spots nothing to wear a pad or anything it wasn't even on my undewear I just seen it on the toilet paper. When it gets late at night around 10 1030 I start to feel sick sometimes I vomet an then other times I just feel like it an my nipples are so sore it feels like there's needles stuck in them. Any advice?:confused:
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 10:35 AM
    I think it's time to take a HPT...
    barukabba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennakay07
    Im about a week an a half late for my period which is not normal for me, ive been with the same guy for about 2 years an we never use protection. Yesterday when i was at work i went to the restroom because i thought i started my period it felt like it anyways an when i looked it was a light brownish discharge, then when i got home i noticed a very lite pink blood spots nothing to wear a pad or anything it wasnt even on my undewear i just seen it on the toilet paper. When it gets late at night around 10 1030 i start to feel sick sometimes i vomet an then other times i just feel like it an my nipples are so sore it feels like theres needles stuck in them. any advice?:confused:
    I went to a doctor because I had the same discharge and he said it was normal to have different color discharge. And about the light bleeding, that may be signs of pregnancy.
    If you are having some weird craving, you are definitely pragnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

What kind of stomach feelings do you get when you are pregnant I haven't ever had kids but I want one BAD! Can I take prenatal vit. Now even before I'm pregnant will it help me get pregnant?

I'm 15.I think I'm pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend have been having sex for the past year and a half... I think I mightbe pregnant now, because the other day, we didn't have a condom,and I thought it would be fine because we usually use the "withdrawel method"... but the other day he didn't come out in...

I'm 15.I think I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend have been having sex for the past year and a half... I think I mightbe pregnant now, because the other day, we didn't have a condom,and I thought it would be fine because we usually use the "withdrawel method"... but the other day he didn't come out in...

I think I'm pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 almost 18. I recently had spring break and I was staying at my boyfriends house. Well, my family got upset when they found out and made me go to the clinic. The possibility is great that I might be pregnant. My boyfriend knows and so does his family. They're all happy for us and feel that we...

View more questions Search