Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tchew24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Now I live in korea. With no one to talk to
    Let me just start by saying I feel kind of dead in side. I don't know how to act normal. I'm not weird. I don't look gross or freaky or anything of that nature. I just don't know what to say to people. I have a few really good friends back home, but recently I move to south korea. (im in the army.. got stationed here) I can't make any friends and I'm so alone. I just walk around like a zombie. The other thing is.. talking to people in general is one thing, but girls... I'm a fairly attractive guy, but I can't get a girl as a friend let alone girlfriend to save my life. This is slowly killing me. Its been more than 2 years. To many problems for one box. I'm not sure if there are answers to these problems but thanks for reading it anyway.

Pfc anonymous
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchew24
    let me just start by saying i feel kinda dead in side. I dont know how to act normal. im not weird. i dont look gross or freaky or anything of that nature. i just dont know what to say to people. i have a few really good friends back home, but recently i move to south korea. (im in the army.. got stationed here) i can't make any friends and im so alone. i just walk around like a zombie. the other thing is.. talking to people in general is one thing, but girls... im a fairly attractive guy, but i can't get a girl as a friend let alone girlfriend to save my life. this is slowly killing me. its been more than 2 years. to many problems for one box. im not sure if there are answers to these problems but thanks for reading it anyway.

pfc anonymous
    Take a class, do some volunteer work, hang out here... What are your hobbies? Movies, astronomy, photography? They must have some type of hobby shop there. When I was in the USAF, we had various clubs and organizations overseas to help with being away from family and friends. Check with your on-post church or take up bicycle riding or...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live with mom- want to live with dad across country [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mom with my 3 siblings. She has full custody. My dad is getting married and moving to California. I want to go with him. He knows that and says its OK if my mom says its OK. If my mom says no, what happens? Do I go to court? Do I easily loose if I don't have a ligitiment reason to...

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

Iraq, N Korea, Iran [ 78 Answers ]

Ok. We are in Iraq, Iran will possibly have nuclear weapons within the next two years, and it is possible N Korea could be fairly close if not already there. We are distracted in Iraq, so what do we do? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CUT AND RUN OR BUSH'S POLICY ON IRAQ OR Whether IT IS AN ILLEGAL...

Need tips for a trip to Korea [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.

Any idea for a 2 week ESL summer camp curriculum for Junior High Schoolers in Korea? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to come up with a 2 week summer camp curriculum for a ESL class. Each day will consists of a 4 hr. period. I would appreciate if you could give me an idea of what I should teach for each day for 4 hr. during this 2 week schedule. This is all indoor class activities only.

View more questions Search