Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h007l Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Sanyo model #ds31580
    Where can I find the specs for my sanyo, for example, I need to find
    Out the resolution on my TV, the reason is I'm buying a hdreceiver from best buy
    And I want to know if it works w/my TV.

Thank you
    mismail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Go to the SANYO's WEB page. I am sure you will find an answer to your question there.
    Mismail

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Sanyo TV [ 2 Answers ]

32" Model # DS31580. I control this TV with a Dish Network remote. Somehow without knowing it, I've changed the features so that now the current channel is always displayed on screen. I called Sanyo. They said I need the Sanyo remote to change those features. I no longer have the Sanyo remote. I...

Compact Sanyo all-refrigerator (no freezer) gets very hot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm brand new to this forum--thanks in advance to anyone that can help! My wife and I purchased a Sanyo compact all-refrigerator (no freezer) off Craigslist. We took it home, and plugged it in; it works fine, cools well, but the sides get VERY hot. The back stays cool (except for what I...

View more questions Search