Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    visali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Pimple face cream
    Hi... :mad:

M face is covered with blackmarks and pimples...
    So I am in confuse to use the face cream for daily purpose...
    Recently I have used the acne cream but there was no use...
    Can you suggest me wats the best one for me
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 03:34 PM
    One thing I have learnt about peoples skin is that what works wonders for one destroys the other person. Here is a list of good things to try though

Witch Hazel
    Witch
    Tea Tree Oil
    Tea Tree Oil Body and Face Wash from Acne-advice.com, UK | Recommended for acne, spots and blemishes
    Clearasil
    Buy Clearasil Daily Face Wash Online at drugstore.com
    Oxy
    Acne.org - Oxy Acne Wash, Maximum Strength Reviews

The last web page offers great advice on what to do and what not to do

Hope this gives you some idea of where to start, although it seems trial and error works best. Find out what works for other people in your family as their skin will probably react more like yours. Good luck
    ianedward1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I had the same problem and still do, but no to the amount that it is now. I tried many products before this one, including proactiv, clearasil, and oxy. The only thing that I have found that controls my acne is Neutrogena's Mask/Cleanser. I use it as a mask and it works ten times better than anything I have used before. It uses benzoyl peroxide instead of the usual salycilic acid. I do also use a benzoyl peroxide facial wash and a benzoyl peroxide cream but I no longer use them as much as it can cause my face to dry out. Do not use salycilic acid products in combination with benzoyl peroxide products. It seems to me that the two counteract each other and don't give any relief
    Cassie101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:06 PM
    YouCan Use Proactiv That Stuff Wrks Awsemome I had Pimles And Blkheads Around My Nose And iPut It On There And They Like Dissappered in like A Week Try It Works Really Good.
    karmayang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 09:01 AM
    How do I get rid of fats on my face. My face is round and full of pimples. Please help me every one says my face and body doesn't suit me at all. I wear 28 size pants.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Oct 11, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by karmayang
    how do i get rid of fats on my face. my face is round and full of pimples. please help me every one says my face and body doens't suit me at all. i wear 28 size pants.
    What do you mean by 28 size pants? Size 27 is like a size 4, but do you mean actual size 28 pants? I'm not sure what you're getting at here...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best face cream? [ 32 Answers ]

My body became lighter than my face and neck colour. Previously I have done bleaching my face due to the fuzzy hairs but now I stopped. My skin is very sensitive, I do not know which cream is really helpful for my face problem. Right now I am using Dove sensitive day cream and SPF 15. If anyone...

Hey you, pimple face, yea you. [ 14 Answers ]

Okay well unfortuanlly god didn't love me enough to give me flawless skin. :-P So I have a pumpkin patch thing going on in my face. Like... Acne. Lots of it. Yea I know I'm 15 so its "normal" but point it, its ridiculously embarrassing and gross. I have used Nuetrogenia, Clearisl,Clean...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search