Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Getting rid of stepsons girlfriend legally
    :( my stepson who is not on the lease with his mother and myself has his girlfriend living with us. They fight constantly and he has kicked her out many times but always brings her back. My question is how can we keep this girl out of our house?
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

Sep 29, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Remove them both and be done with it... ask them to leave... they are not tenants unless they are on the lease which you indicate they are not... tell them you are changing the locks on X date and that they better have their belongings gone by that date or you will have them thrown away... chances are they will break up soon after they need to move on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Remove both of them, as long as he is allowed to be a tenant or guest in the home, he can have someone over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we stay legally? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, my sister and I rent an apt, we decided to move at lease renewal time, we have a place we are moving to. (both in Florida) We were to move out of place #1 on Friday Dec 1st, they showed the apt last Sunday and said the guy could move in on Monday the 4th... There is a delay in place #2,...

How do I get rid of girlfriend in house no rental agreement no monies paid [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a non-sexual girlfriend if she wanted to stay with me a year ago... she agreed to help with costs... I have a monthly agreement with my land lord with no lease and I am the only one who is supposed to be there.. NO MONEY has ever been paid to me and the relationship is strained at best... I...

Am I legally divorced? [ 12 Answers ]

I filed for divorce last year due to extreme abuse from my spouse. I am very religious so bear with me here, At any rate during my legal separation which lasted over 6 months, I became very close to a male friend. We kept our relationship appropriate (never and kind of sexually contact) etc. My...

Changing my stepsons surname [ 2 Answers ]

Can my stepson use my surname?

What can we do legally? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and have been married for 3 years. My mom, who was always a control freak, literally went psycho when I got married. She took my family (dad, brothers, and sister) through hell making up stories of me being abused and manipulated and dragging my helpless younger siblings through...

View more questions Search